Skau Reipurth has vast experience in advising Danish and international clients in connection with M&A transactions, and our advice extends to all aspects of the transactions.
We advise buyers and sellers, private equity and venture capital, family businesses, private investors, etc, on the process and strategy involved in M&A transactions, and we have well-established business partners in corporate finance, transaction services, VDR, W&I insurance, etc.
Our services include
- Preparing a company for sale in a structured process or to a specific buyer
- Drafting and negotiating NDAs, LOIs and/or indicative bids
- Planning and performing legal due diligence on behalf of a seller or buyer
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documents, including transfer agreements, shareholder agreements, incentive schemes, investment agreements, etc.
- Carrying out reorganisations and/or carve-outs
- Assisting in connection with W&I insurance
- Obtaining financing and security
Attorney of the Danish High Courts, senior associate, LL.M.
Attorney of the Danish High Courts, partner
Attorney, senior associate
Attorney of the Danish Supreme Court, partner