Funds and Foundations
Skau Reipurth has extensive experience advising and representing Danish foundations and associations.
We have extensive experience advising and representing Danish foundations and associations. This applies to charities, commercial foundations, family foundations, employee foundations, self-governing institutions, charitable associations and commercial associations. Based on practical and theoretical experience and by means of various directorships, we have in-depth knowledge of the practical and legal challenges as well as applicable rules and case law.
Our services include
- Establishment and registration of foundations, associations and self-governing institutions, including drafting of instruments of foundation/articles of association
- Purchase and sale of large assets, including in relation to the specific regulation of extraordinary transactions that may involve non-compliance with the instrument of foundation
- Matters relating to restriction of directors’ liability, also in relation to disputes and legal proceedings in this respect
- Dissolution, consolidation/merger and liquidation
- General meetings of associations, including notices convening the general meeting, planning and actual execution
- Compliance and corporate governance
- Distribution and organisation of distribution policies
- Queries and supervisory matters before the foundation (the Civil Affairs Agency and the Danish Business Authority)
- Amendments to the instrument of foundation
- Management issues
- General advice on the regulation foundations, including issues related to the work of the board of directors