Skau Reipurth advises Danish and international businesses and consortiums on all types of infrastructure projects in Denmark, including construction of roads, bridges, railways and the metro.
We have particular knowledge of the challenges that typically occur in infrastructure projects, including in connection with supply lines, resurfacing work, excavation works and ground works (construction of roads and runways, energy projects, etc).
Our services include
- Examination of tender documents
- Participation in tender procedures, including in negotiations about the conclusion of a contract with the employer
- Drafting and negotiation of consortium agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of all types of construction contracts with other parties
- Drafting and negotiation of framework, development and supplier agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of consulting agreements
- Provision of ongoing advice during the construction phase
- Litigation and arbitration, expert appraisals, decisions on security provided and mediation
- International disputes