GDPR and Personal Data
Skau Reipurth advises businesses, foundations and associations in relation to compliance with the GDPR and the general data protection rules.
We have extensive experience with large compliance projects as well as day-to-day consultation which involves providing answers to specific questions and easily accessible advice. We advise all types of member associations and organisations as well as commercial businesses irrespective of industry.
Several clients have appointed Skau Reipurth as external data protection office and to others, we act as associated data protection adviser. This association ensures a strong relation, and besides obtaining detailed knowledge of the client’s situation, we are always available for guidance.
We often provide advice in the cross fields between data protection law and marketing law and on data protection in IT matters in relation to operations and development projects.
Our services include
- Compliance of associations, foundations and businesses
- Risk analyses
- Drafting and implementation of documentation and privacy policies
- Privacy policies and cookie policies
- Consent texts
- Freelance and consulting agreements
- Conflict management and negotiations
- Handling of data breach and access requests
- Use of photos, videos and podcasts
- Acting as DPO
- M&A and reoganisations