IT and Technology
In Skau Reipurth, we have extensive experience in providing advice in connection with IT contracts, including drafting and negotiating agreements. We assist private businesses, associations and foundations.
As our team has provided advice for many years, we have accumulated in-depth technical knowledge and commercial acumen which ensures value-creating advice. We focus on making IT contracts less abstract and technically understandable to ensure smooth supply and acquisition of IT, without conflict.
Our advice also focuses on exploitation, protection and licensing of technology and IP rights in general.
Our services include
- IT development projects and system acquisitions
- Standard contracts such as SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, K01, K02, K03, K04 and the standard operating contract of IT Branchen (the Danish ICT Industry Association) and Dansk IT (the Danish IT Society)
- Software licences and conditions
- Outsourcing of IT
- Support and maintenance contracts
- GDPR and big data
- Enforcement of rights, including preliminary injunctions
- Rights regulation in employment contracts, freelance contracts and consulting agreements
- Conflict management and negotiations
- M&A and reorganisations