Insolvency and Restructuring
With our many years of experience and specialisation, Skau Reipurth is always able to offer our clients the best commercial advice and solution to insolvency issues.
We assist in particular financial creditors with their distressed business customers for the purpose of finding the best and quickest solution for the creditors and the business.
In addition, we provide advice to businesses and private individuals with financial problems and when their customers, suppliers or business partners face financial problems.
We act as trustees, supervisors in restructuring proceedings and general advisers in all aspects of insolvency.
Our services include
- Filing petitions for bankruptcy or restructuring
- Acting as trustee appointed by the creditors and supervisor in restructuring proceedings
- Participating in creditors’ committees on behalf of creditors
- Administering small and large estates in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings involving both national and international legal questions
- Safeguarding the interests of creditors in general
- Proving claims in estates and assisting in connection with the adjudication of claims
- Preserving and handing over special rights or assets
- Handling avoidance cases brought by estates in bankruptcy
- Conducting litigation against estates in bankruptcy
- Advising ailing property companies, including limited partnerships
- Setting up arrangements with creditors, including assisting in negotiations with creditors and in connection with filing applications for debt restructuring
- Providing advice on business restructuring to shareholders and management in case of financial difficulties and as part of a petition for restructuring
- Setting up and executing arrangements with creditors and assisting clients in making individual arrangements with creditors
- Debt relief proceedings and acceptance of the position as the bankruptcy court’s administrator
- Assisting in connection with compulsory dissolutions and liquidations, including as liquidator