Skau Reipurth advises businesses on IP law, including trademarks, copyright, designs and patents. We also advise on the protection and enforcement of trade secrets.
Our advice extends in particular to the drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts concerning rights and the exercise of such rights.
Our clients include businesses in the biotech and life science industry, in the manufacturing industry and in the fashion industry. We have extensive national and international experience, including drafting and negotiating international royalty, licence, supply and development agreements.
We also assist in M&A transactions.
Our services include
- Rights strategies
- Rights protection and registrations
- Enforcement of rights, including preliminary injunctions
- Drafting of assignment agreements and royalty and consulting agreements
- Rights regulation in employment contracts and in freelance and consulting agreements
- Conflict management and negotiations, including with relevant authorities
- General and regulatory marketing matters
- Competition matters
- M&A and reorganisations
Attorney of the Danish High Courts, LL.M., Associate Partner
Attorney of the Danish Supreme Court, LL.M, Partner
Attorney of the Danish High Courts, Partner